Why Scuba Diving
Online Diving Training
Start Scuba Diving
Advanced Scuba Diving Education
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
1. Are you a certified scuba diver?
2. Are you planning to start a scuba course/certification in the near future?
3. Is the current situation stopping you from enrolling or getting involved in a scuba course?
4. Were you aware of the existance of scuba courses e-Learning platforms?
5. If you were to enrol in a scuba course. How likely are you to signup online, through e-Learning, instead of the traditional method (going to a dive centre and going to classroom)?
Neither likely nor unlikely
6. If you were likely to enrol in a scuba course online. What would be your preferred communicaton method to do so or to clear up your doubts?
Face time through zoom
Written communication (Email, messenger, etc.)
7. If you were to enrol in a scuba course online. How would you like this class to be delivered?
Self-study. Only with e-Learning platform
Self-study with e-Learning platform. Plus recorded video training/lessons from Instructor
Self-study with e-Learning. Plus a Q&A zoom class with Instructor?
Self-study with e-Learning. Plus video training/lessons from Instructor. Plus Q&A zoom class with Instructor
8. What kind of content do you prefer to see in a recreational scuba channel?
Basic beginner lessons
More advance stuff (Nitrox, Equipment set up, etc.)
In-water training - How to perform underwater skills
General tips/lessons on how to improve your scuba experience
Just show me the underwater life!!
All of them!